viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit


VISITA VIRTUAL GRATIS A LA CASA AZUL DE FRIDA KAHLO
I always loved the idea of ​​travel, i would really like travel all the world, but if i think on a specific place, i choose Mexico. I don't know so much about mexico, its history or culture, but i was always felt so attracted to this country. One of my dreams is to get to know the aztec pyramids and go to Frida Kahlo´s blue house, a museum in where it´s all her work and where she lived when she was a child. She was always being a big exponent for me and i admire her a lot, she it´s one of the reason for i will like it going to Mexico in some moment.

I am also very struck by what they do for the day of the dead, they prepare meals and decorations, they make a celebration because it is the day that their dead visit them and they can be together, I´ve never liked how it is celebrated here in Chile the day of the dead for that I would like someday to be in Mexico by that date.

Regarding studying, who knows, I really don't think I will go back to study at a university again. But the truth is that I would like to stay for a while there, so I suppose that's what I have to work for there lol

6 comentarios:

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone in this last blog uwu Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's m...