domingo, 5 de julio de 2020

Blog 5: My future job

Since i was a child, i always liked the idea of studying psychology. I liked watching programs where they made criminal profiles such as Criminal Minds, The Mentalist or Csi. I always felt very intrigued by the mind and the importance of this when it came to relating to the world.

Por qué es importante la introducción del cine en las aulas ...
I think that if i had not chosen psychology, i would have liked to study theater or something related to singing, because these two thing, along with psychology, was what i most fantasized about as a child. I was in many theater workshops, both at school and outside of it. And I also participated in the school choir, where i sang the loudest voice, the Soprano. And i did folk singing in an alternative educational center.

If I think about it now, with everything that is happening, I like the idea of ​​working as an actress more and more, because the more i think about it, i feel that it's what i really want to do, because working on that, i think that i can be whatever i want, acting it's something very diverse and it always changes and evolves. And i love the way that cinema shows the public different realities, cultures, etc. I also love the idea of ​​being part of a creation, a different world that only exists in the movie, but it's so versatile. And with this job I can be in so many places, be so many people. It is like escaping a bit from the real world to be part of something else, something that has a meaning, a message that is for the real world, so everything is important, because everything is closely connected.

And, of course, if i being an actress  would earn a good salary and thanks to that i traveling a lot, because i love travel!


4 comentarios:

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone in this last blog uwu Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's m...