lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

This is the end, beautiful friend This is the end, my only friend ...
Hi everyone in this last blog uwu

Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's my second time in english and even with this context i think was better that the first time, because the teacher always helped to us in class writting on the chat the unknown words and correcting the pronunciation, also i think that the videos and texts that we read on class was so much better that was on my first english, and that makes the learning more easy and fun. With respect at the use of the blogs, i believe that it's a good tool for learning, because it's something very diverse, for example in one blog you could write about a video that you watched and just with that exercise you'rell be reinforzing your writing, listening, reading and of course your vocabulary.

I think that i need improve my writing and reading, because since i was child i watched so much movies, series, and i listened music and all that always in english, so i believe that my pronunciation it's not so bad because i 've developed a good ear, obviously it's something that requires so much practice but i know that don't gonna be a problem, because i like the english very much. But in what a writing and reading refers, i've never practiced to much before, so i really need reforze that. I probably going to practice with subtitles on english for read and learn how some words write and how the times use, because that it's also something that i don't know very well and it's really important for learn a lenguage. Also reading books or some texts in english and writing things.

How i said before, i always liked the english, so i always felt very close to. Everything that i watch something like movies or series, i saw on english -or in the original lenguage of the program-. And I normally try to talk alone in english lol it's more like think in english i guess, because i makes dialogues on my mind and repeat out loud for better my pronunciation. I also talk english in some ocasions with my niece, her girlfriend and a friend because they three studies Pedagogy on english, so when i have doubts of some word or how say something, i ask them and when we meet, we talk in english like kidding or playing because it's fun for us and also very practice!

Goodbye ;)

5 comentarios:

  1. It's great that you can have someone to speak English with, so you can be constantly practicing n-n

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It is good that you can constantly converse with someone and thus reinforce the language.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree! even with this context this classes for me were better than my first

    ResponderEliminar
  4. good that your experience has improved. great post.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it's great that you can practice English with loved ones :) Good luck!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone in this last blog uwu Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's m...