viernes, 24 de julio de 2020

Blog 7: Music

Hi, today i'm going to talk about: Music!

The truely it's that i don't have any favorite group or singer now:(
I really love the music but i'm so diverse about this, because one day i'm listen a song and if it like to me i listen so much and then pass the days and i'm boring with that song and i don't listen anymore in a very long time, and all the time it's like that lol 

But when i was more child, i loved with my life One Direction, this was the last band that i considered like my favorite, i loved to the five boys of this band, and i loved their music, their songs, their letters, everything, i knew everything about all of them, their seccond names, their mama's name, their favorite color and a million more of things. My favorite song of One Direction was "Taken", the song was about a tragic and toxic love, yes, i was a teenager with love problems and i loved listen music that always make me feel more sad and lonely lol 

BiNaRiO on Twitter: "Hermoso mural de Violeta Parra junto a Víctor ...I actually don't have a favorite genre of music, for the same reason that i said before. I most like the feeling when i listen music, what the songs can produce on me, but if i had to mention a genre i think that i said that the indie, pop music, trap, and i love the folklore music, especially the floklore of chilean and the popular singers like Victor Jara and Violeta Parra, for the message that they transmit with their music. 

I think that music it's really important because with it you can exprese yourself and i believe that everybody should be listen more music and just let it be with this.

4 comentarios:

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone in this last blog uwu Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's m...