viernes, 19 de junio de 2020

Blog 3: Favorite serie or movie




Hi, today i'm going to write about my favorite serie: The walking dead.

The walking dead started on october in 2010. Being honest, when i saw the publicity on tv, i always think that the serie was boring. For years my parents and my brother saw it, but i never interesting to me. I thought it was a silly serie, because the plot was not new at all!

One day, was all my family in home, and we wanted watch something together and they, my parents and brother asked to us if we can see the walking dead, because theyd was delayed in some chapters. My sister and me didn’t want, but we aceppt just if we watched since the beggin. So, we did!
The hours happened, and the chapters too lol and we pass all the weekend watching the walking dead, it was like an adiction.

Since that day, i love the serie, i love the characters, everything. I really like the plot of this series because, it's not just about zombies, the characters change over time and evolve. The Walking Dead has ten seasons and now i'm waiting for more!

How i like the serie so much one time for halloween i disguise myself as Rosita, a character really strong and important of TWD. I put on green-brown pants, a brown t-shirt and a jacket identical to hers, which belonged to my sister, I also put on a weapon carrier with my brother's BB gun. lol

7 comentarios:

Blog 8: English Language Challenges

Hi everyone in this last blog uwu Well, I think that my experience learning english at university are been pretty good. This it's m...